Porcelain Veneers That Look Like “Natural” Teeth are a Versatile Way to Treat Many Smile Imperfections
If you smile often, you appear happier and healthier. You even look more confident. But if you have gapped, crooked, and stained teeth, smiling often may not be an option. However, these minor cosmetic flaws shouldn’t deny you happiness in life. Natural-looking porcelain veneers from Family Dentistry of Walnut Creek can change your smile for the better.
The Versatile Nature of Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are super-thin, custom-made shells of porcelain affixed to the front teeth to add “wow” to your smile. Your veneers are custom-fitted by our skillful cosmetic dental team to result in a bright, natural-looking smile you will want to show off.
When you have multiple dental flaws, you may think that you need several treatments to erase your imperfections. However, dental veneers are versatile enough to eliminate numerous smile insecurities at a go. Dr. Troy Schmedding can use porcelain veneers to fix numerous flaws, including:
- Concealing minor damage: It’s easy to crack or chip your teeth after biting a hard substance. Veneers are strong enough to add resilience to your damaged tooth and protect it from further damage.
- Fixing gaps between teeth: Even though you straightened your teeth as a child, your teeth may have moved over time, resulting in unattractive, irregular gaps. We can fabricate uniform veneers to cover your unsightly gaps for a complete smile.
- Brighten your smile: While teeth whitening is effective in revitalizing your smile, it may not be effective for stubborn, extrinsic tooth discoloration. In this case, you need to cover up your severely stained teeth with dental crowns or veneers.
- Straighten your smile: Do you have slightly crooked teeth? You don’t have to undergo months of orthodontic treatment. Dental veneers can straighten your teeth instantly, adding balance to your smile.
- Conceal other flaws: A gummy smile, uneven edges, and misshapen teeth may stand out from your smile, but our dental team can give you a balanced, symmetrical smile with a touch of veneers.
Do you have stained, gapped, or chipped teeth in Walnut Creek, California? Don’t live with a tarnished smile. Instead, please dial (925) 956-4266 to book an appointment with Family Dentistry of Walnut Creek for affordable, long-lasting porcelain veneers.